This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Bangkok. The VC's location is in Asia, Thailand.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Israel. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified E-Commerce Platforms, Agriculture. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 7 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. Grain, DouxMatok, HappyFresh are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 7 participants. Along with Singha Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Openspace Ventures, Ivan Lee, 500 Startups as well as 7 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures, Südzucker AG.
The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. In real terms, this VC performs 13 percentage points more exits than other funds. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2019.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: rseventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.33 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.