In 2010 was created Amiti Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Evanston. The company was established in North America in United States.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Amiti Ventures, startups are often financed by Battery Ventures, Genesis Partners, Gemini Israel Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Genesis Partners, Gemini Israel Ventures, Battery Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Walden Riverwood Ventures, Pitango Venture Capital, Magna International.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this Amiti Ventures performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Telecommunications, Photography. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Siklu, Vayyar, Pursway. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||04 Apr 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$10M||09 Feb 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$6M||17 Feb 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$4M||01 Dec 2020||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$11M||14 Oct 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$10M||08 May 2018||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$45M||13 Dec 2017||Israel, North District, Israel|
|05 Dec 2017||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$65M||07 Sep 2017||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Early-stage startup Demostack announced $17.3m in funding.
– The company also announced it was coming out of stealth.
– The funding was led by Bessemer Venture Partners with help from GTM Fund and several individual investors.
– All the seed investors including Amiti Ventures, Operator Collective, Cerca Partners also participated in the Series A round.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.