EDBI appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1991.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Bitmain Technologies, Moderna Therapeutics, Magic Leap We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Health Care.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the EDBI, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital India, Qualcomm Ventures, Accel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Temasek Holdings, Intel Capital, Sequoia Capital India. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Delphi Ventures, West Health Investment Fund.
Besides them, we counted 16 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from EDBI the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. This EDBI works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|$115M||15 Jun 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$126M||09 Jun 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$43M||27 Apr 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$300M||26 Apr 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$15M||14 Apr 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$210M||12 Apr 2022||Philippines, La Union, Philippines|
|$93M||25 Feb 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
MiRXES Pte Ltd
|$87M||22 Feb 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|16 Feb 2022||Indonesia, East Java, Indonesia|
– Neuroglee Therapeutics, a startup developing digital therapeutics for people with neurodegenerative diseases, has raised a $10m Series A led by Openspace Ventures and EDBI.
– The funding will be used to launch virtual neurology clinics and to support Neuroglee’s move to Boston.
– Other participants included Ramen Singh, the former chief executive officer of Mundipharma; Biofourmis co-founders Kuldeep Singh Rajput and Wendou Liu; and Eisai, the Japanese pharmaceutical that led Neuroglee’s last round last year.
– Neuroglee’s adaptive learning tech uses machine learning and biomarkers related to cognitive function, mood and behavior to automatically personalize therapy plans for each patient, who access the software through a smartphone or tablet.
– Doctor Anywhere from Singapore develops a tech-led healthcare company.
– The company raised US$65.7M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Asia Partners and also joined by Novo Holdings A/S, Philips Venture, OSK-SBI Ventures and existing investors Square Peg, EDBI, IHH Healthcare, Kamet Capital and Pavilion Capital.
– The new investment will be used to bolster the company’s market leadership, to further deepen its presence in its existing markets, and to expand into new markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.