The fund was created by Nadav Berger.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Foodlab Capital, startups are often financed by Cyrus Angel Fund, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pitango Venture Capital, Ibex Investors, Cyrus Angel Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Su00fcdzucker AG, Singha Ventures.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Foodlab Capital works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2016.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SimpleOrder, DouxMatok. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as B2B, Supply Chain Management.
|Alentia||Castilla y Leon, Spain, Valladolid|
|Black Pearl Capital Partners||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Chrysalis Acquisition Partners||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Huoer Guosi Wuye Yingshi Wenhua||China, Shanxi, Xinjiang|
|Internet Holding A.S||-|
|Korea Growth Investment Corporation||-|
|Madison Holdings Group||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Martinson Trigon Venture Partners||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|Middleland MT Holdings||-|
|Nishi-Chugoku||Japan, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi Prefecture|
|Olymp Capital||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Spark Digital Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Stolberg Equity Partners||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Strategic Incubation Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|Tin Shed Ventures||California, United States, Ventura|
|$22M||19 Jun 2019||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$8M||19 Sep 2017||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$1M||01 Jan 2017||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$2M||10 Oct 2016||Israel, Tel Aviv District|
|02 Feb 2014||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.