The company was established in Asia in Israel. The main department of described VC is located in the Tel Aviv.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Health Diagnostics. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight EndoGastric Solutions, CartiHeal, Corvia Medical. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Israel.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
Opposing the other organizations, this Accelmed works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 35 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Accelmed, startups are often financed by Elron Electronic Industries, Access Medical Ventures, Third Rock Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Elron Electronic Industries, Access Medical Ventures, Third Rock Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Elron Electronic Industries, Peregrine Ventures, Access Medical Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$25M||01 Sep 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$20M||07 Jun 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$30M||19 May 2021||United States, New York|
Memic Innovative Surgery
|$96M||12 Apr 2021||Israel, " Israel"}|
|$40M||22 Mar 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$33M||31 Aug 2020||United States, Mountain View|
|$13M||14 Jan 2020||Israel, " Israel"}|
|$24M||13 Nov 2019||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$24M||07 Nov 2019||United States, New York|
– Meemic Innovative Surgery raised $96m in a Series D financing round.
– The round was led by Peregrine Ventures and Ceros with participation from OurCrowd and Accelmed.
– Funding will support commercialization of the Hominis® robotic-assisted surgical platform in the U.S. and potentially in other countries around the world as the company also plans to expand marketing and sales efforts outside the U.S.
– The financing will also support continued research and development efforts including expanding the company’s portfolio of products and manufacturing scaleup, as well as provide world-class customer support and training.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.