The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Cambridge.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Medical Device. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GraphWear Technologies, QurAlis, Cereius. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the BioInnovation Capital, startups are often financed by [email protected], North Carolina Biotechnology Center, National Science Foundation. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Canaan Partners, Viva BioInnovator, The Engine.
Funds with similar focus
|$47M||11 May 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$64M||10 Feb 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$85M||06 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||02 Dec 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$20M||05 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$108M||01 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$112M||15 Jul 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$35M||23 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$77M||18 May 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
– Asher Biotherapeutics, a biotechnology company developing precisely-targeted immunotherapies for cancer, autoimmune, and infectious diseases, announced the closing of an oversubscribed Series B financing, which raised $108m.
– The financing was led by Wellington Management Company, and included new investors RA Capital Management, Janus Henderson Investors, Logos Capital, Marshall Wace and Alexandria Venture Investments, and, along with existing investors Third Rock Ventures, Invus, Boxer Capital of Tavistock Group, Mission BioCapital, and other undisclosed institutional investors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.