Bay Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1978. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The current fund was established by John Friedenrich. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Bay Partners, startups are often financed by Shasta Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Redpoint. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sapphire Ventures, InterWest Partners, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sapphire Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Redpoint.
This Bay Partners works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Bay Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2006. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MuleSoft, Sonatype, Pluris. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Wireless, Software.
West Ridge Networks
|8M||29 Sep 2003||United States, Littleton|
|8M||14 Oct 2005||United States, Austin|
|15M||05 Jul 2000||United States, Sunnyvale|
|15M||24 Sep 2003|
|27 Oct 2010||India, New Delhi|
|13M||07 Sep 2011||Mexico, Mexico City|
|22M||10 Dec 2007||United States, Campbell|
|18M||18 Jan 2006||United States, Milpitas|
NanoGram Devices Corporation
|9M||07 Feb 2003||United States, Milpitas|
|26M||19 Feb 2002|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.