The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Atlanta.
This organization was formed by David Cummings. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Atlanta Ventures, startups are often financed by Knoll Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners, Arthur Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Knoll Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners, High Alpha. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Emergence, Tom Noonan, Slow Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Voxa, Terminus, SalesLoft. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Food and Beverage. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This Atlanta Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Atlanta Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$250K||31 May 2022||-|
|$12M||18 Jan 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$3M||13 Jan 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$3M||09 Nov 2021||Jacksonville, Florida, United States|
|$3M||01 Oct 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$4M||21 Sep 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$3M||08 Sep 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
Offbeat Media Group
|06 Apr 2021||-|
|$1M||08 Mar 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
– Terminus, the leading account-based marketing platform, announced today it raised a $90m Series C from Boston-based Great Hill Partners with participation from existing investors Atlanta Ventures, Edison Partners, and Hallett Capital to accelerate data products innovation, hiring and market expansion.
– With the investment, Great Hill Partners’ Derek Schoettle and Chris Gaffney will join Terminus’ Board of Directors. Schoettle brings decades of data innovation experience from his time as chief executive of ZoomInfo (acquired by DiscoverOrg in 2019) and chief business officer of IBM’s Watson & Cloud platform. Gaffney, who co-founded Great Hill Partners in 1988, brings extensive software and media experience, having served on more than 45 boards and participated in over 100 acquisitions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.