Arthur Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Minneapolis. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Arthur Ventures, startups are often financed by gener8tor, Techstars, LionBird. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Hyde Park Venture Partners, e.ventures, LionBird. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by LionBird, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners.
The current fund was established by James Burgum. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Avalara, Total Expert, Infusionsoft. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, Cloud Computing.
The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This Arthur Ventures works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Arthur Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|$12M||18 Aug 2021|
|$21M||15 Jun 2021||United States, Baltimore|
|$17M||20 Apr 2021||United States, " United States"}|
Corporate Finance Institute
|$48M||19 Mar 2021||Canada, Vancouver|
|$5M||04 Mar 2021||Canada, Calgary|
|$3M||03 Mar 2021||United States, Sarasota|
|$4M||11 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$15M||12 Aug 2020||United States, Boulder|
|$6M||20 Feb 2020||United States, Madison|
– Candor announced that it has secured $12.5M in a Series A investment.
– The effort was led by Arthur Ventures, a leading early-growth capital firm focused on high-growth, capital-efficient B2B software companies.
– The investment will further enhance the company’s patent-pending Loan Engineering System™, the only machine that autonomously makes income, asset, and lending decisions that are backed by a defect policy.
– Candor’s Loan Engineering System (LES) has been turning chaos into consistency. The consistency of Candor’s LES is due to a unique innovation: Candor’s Mortgage Decision Science Technology™ which is a machine intelligence platform.
– Factal, a Seattle startup which monitors breaking news to help companies assess risks to their business, has raised $3.3m in a Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Arthur Ventures with participation from lead seed investor Seachange Fund.
– The startup was founded by key players of the former Breaking News website and app, which attracted millions of followers, but was shut down by NBC News for lack of revenue in 2016.
– Factal CEO Charlie Tillinghast previously oversaw the creation of Breaking News as an internal startup when he was president and CEO of MSNBC Interactive, the former Microsoft and NBC News joint venture.
– Fellow co-founders are Cory Bergman, Factal’s vice president of product, and Ben Tesch, vice president of technology.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.