Aries Capital Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2007. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Salt Lake City.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nav, Banyan, Chatbooks. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Aries Capital Partners performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Aries Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Kickstart Seed Fund, Peterson Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Signal Peak Ventures, BYU Cougar Capital, Starwood VC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Moderne Ventures, Grotech Ventures, Delta Electronics Capital.
This organization was formed by Rick Durham. The overall number of key employees were 3.
Funds with similar focus
|7 Industries||Netherlands, Noord-Holland, North Holland|
|Camel Group||China, Hubei, Xiangyang|
|Cypherpunk Holdings Inc.||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|ETH Zurich Foundation||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Sanofi-Genzyme BioVentures||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Seven Seas Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Silversmith Capital Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Wasatch Funds||Sandy, United States, Utah|
|$3M||01 Jun 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$7M||06 Aug 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$4M||08 Jul 2021||Lehi, Utah, United States|
|$4M||16 Mar 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$44M||11 Feb 2019||Utah, United States|
|$5M||08 May 2018||Orem, Utah, United States|
|$11M||07 Feb 2017||Provo, Utah, United States|
|01 Oct 2015||Sandy, Utah, United States|
|$7M||23 Oct 2014||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
– Carputty, a direct lender re-engineering the car financing business.
– The company has raised $7.2m in a seed round led by Kickstart Fund.
– The funding round also includes a significant investment from others, including Kinetic Ventures, University Growth Fund, Aries Capital Partners, and Atlanta-based entrepreneur John Dancu.
– Clientbook, a Lehi UT-based provider of a mobile clienteling platform and app built specifically for retail, raised $4.5m in funding.
– The round was led by Aries Capital Partners with participation from Kickstart Fund and Florida Funders.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand the team, enter new verticals, and add some new product features to the mobile app and platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.