Moderne Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Chicago. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Moderne Ventures, startups are often financed by Constance Freedman, Middleland Capital, Grotech Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Constance Freedman, Grotech Ventures, Solon Mack Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Constance Freedman, TIMIA Capital, Comcast Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Hippo Insurance, Tendril, Homebot. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Consumer, Real Estate.
The current fund was established by Constance Freedman. Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
This Moderne Ventures works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Moderne Ventures the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|Axel Mark||Chiyoda, Japan|
|DASH Ventures||Amman, Amman, Jordan|
|Government of Newfoundland and Labrador||Canada, Newfoundland, St. John's|
|Logitech||California, Fremont, United States|
|MABS||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|MANNING & NAPIER||Fairport, New York, United States|
|Palm Eco-Town Development Co.,Ltd.||China, Guangdong Province, Panyu District|
|Phandeeyar Accelerator||Myanmar, Yangon, Yangon|
|Plus Social Investment||Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture|
|River City Ventures||-|
|Sadot Research and Development||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Timsco||Australia, Gold Coast, Queensland|
|Viterbi Group||California, San Diego, United States|
|Weilan Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|$3M||09 Jun 2022||California, United States|
|$115M||19 May 2022||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$36M||29 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||08 Mar 2022||Ontario, California, United States|
|$57M||09 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||11 Jan 2022||Sacramento, California, United States|
|$11M||28 Oct 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$47M||26 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|28 Sep 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– Icon, an Austin, Texas-based developer of advanced construction technologies including robotics, software and building materials, raised $207M in series B financing.
– The round was led by Norwest Venture Partners with participation from 8VC, BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group, BOND, Citi, Crosstimbers, Ensemble, Fifth Wall, LENx, Moderne Ventures and Oakhouse Partners.
– Led by Jason Ballard, Co-founder and CEO, Icon develops advanced construction technologies using proprietary 3D printing robotics, software and advanced materials.
– MotoRefi, a fintech startup, raised $45m in a round led by Goldman Sachs.
– The round was joined by IA Capital as well as returning backers Moderne Ventures, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures and CMFG Ventures.
– The company has raised $60m since its inception in 2016.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.