The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Aquiline Technology Growth, startups are often financed by First Round Capital, CRV, Western Technology Investment. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Munich Re Ventures, Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Virgin Group, Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Kryon, BitPay, Health IQ. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|Allianz Life Insurance||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|AXA Investment Managers||France, Ile-de-France, Puteaux|
|Baita Accelerator||Brazil, Campinas, São Paulo|
|BIG BOOSTER||France, Lyon, Rhone-Alpes|
|Blakeney Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Era Funding Administration||-|
|GMV Innovative Solutions||Balearic Islands, Islas Baleares, Spain|
|Malin Corporation||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Micromanagement Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|One Financial Holdings||New York, New York, United States|
|Orient Jiafu Asset Management||-|
|Shenzhen Chunshang Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Staffmark||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Suzuyo & Co||Japan, Shimizu, Shizuoka Prefecture|
|Western States Investment Group||California, San Diego, United States|
|06 Apr 2022||Jupiter, Florida, United States|
|$12M||21 Mar 2022||Calgary, Canada|
|11 Jan 2022||Jupiter, Florida, United States|
|01 Jan 2022||Reno, Nevada, United States|
|$64M||28 Jul 2021||Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands|
|$44M||14 Jul 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$15M||26 May 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$23M||13 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|22 Feb 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
– CAPE Analytics announced $44m in Series C financing, led by Pivot Investment Partners.
– Aquiline Technology Growth and HSCM Bermuda also joined the Series C round, with across-the-board participation from existing investors, including Formation8 and Brewer Lane Ventures.
– The infusion of capital will be used to accelerate the creation of new property insights, powered by machine learning, for CAPE’s growing client base.
– CAPE Analytics serves over 50 subscription customers across insurance and real estate markets, such as Hippo Insurance, Amica Insurance, and State Auto Insurance.
– The Series C funding will allow CAPE Analytics to diversify its suite of data sources and partnerships, expand its coverage footprint in the U.S., Canada, and beyond, and grow its team of machine learning, data science, and risk experts.
– Flueid secures $15m Series A funding led by Aquiline Technology Growth.
– Flueid is the only independent digital solution to enable immediate certainty for title insurability, backed by a choice of underwriters, at the start of the loan lifecycle, empowering customers to take control and streamline their workflow.
– Flueid’s technology delivers instant transparency that mitigates and measurably reduces risk for all parties involved in the transaction thanks to scalability that delivers a defense against the ebb and flow of cyclical real estate markets thereby also solving a huge industry challenge: the time and difficulty associated with closing real estate transactions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.