Amplo is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Spring. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the Amplo, startups are often financed by Spark Capital, Urban Us, Pear Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Spark Capital, David Petraeus, Urban Us. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Target Global, Spark Capital, Nat Turner.
The fund was created by Sheel Tyle.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Andela, Mark43, TravelPerk We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Recruiting, Cloud Computing. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|Adaxia Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Agile Venture Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Ashland||Covington, Kentucky, United States|
|CashCompare Inc||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Eminence Ventures||China, Shanghai|
|Langdell Investments||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Lotus BioScience Ventures||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Madison Alley Global Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Rovi Corporation||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Senrigan Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Shalom Equity Fund||-|
|Shunxi Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Star Mica||Japan, Tokyo|
|UniWill Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|$7M||15 Feb 2023||-|
|$31M||19 Dec 2022||California, United States|
|$4M||21 Sep 2022||New Castle, Delaware, United States|
|$12M||16 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||21 Jul 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
Focal Point Procurement Solutions
|$3M||30 Jun 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$30M||10 May 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$4M||09 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||27 Jan 2022||Tanzania|
– Doxel, which has developed software that uses computer vision to help track and monitor progress on construction job sites, announced that it has raised $40 million in Series B funding.
– Insight Partners led the round, which included participation from existing backers Andreessen Horowitz and Amplo and brings the startup’s total raised to $56.5 million since its December 2015 inception.
– Lightyear is a NYC-based provider of software to buy and manage business telecom services (internet, voice, WAN, data center) through a single dashboard.
– The company raised $13.1m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Ridge Ventures with participation from Zigg Capital, Barry Sternlicht (CEO of Starwood), Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash exec, Coinbase Board), Michael Rapino (CEO of Live Nation), Marcus Ridgway (Invitation Homes Founder), and Stephen Klenert (Founder of Atlantic Metro), as well as existing investors Amplo, Ludlow Ventures, Susa Ventures, Operator Partners (founders of Flatiron Health), Contrary Capital, and Darco Capital. Ridge Ventures Partner and serial CIO-turned-investor Yousuf Khan will join the Lightyear board.
– The company intends to use the funds to boost hiring and resources in development and go-to-market functions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.