The main office of represented VC is situated in the Durango. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Altitude Life Science Ventures, startups are often financed by Venrock, OUP (Osage University Partners), Versant Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venrock, The Column Group, Versant Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Column Group, Venrock, Third Rock Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Life Science, Pharmaceutical. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Receptos, Vir Biotechnology, Kythera Biopharmaceuticals. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The current fund was established by Dave Maki, David Maki, Steve Johnson, Steve Johnson. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Altitude Life Science Ventures performs on 7 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|Alumni Capital Network||New York, New York, United States|
|Arco Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|Entrepreneur.com||California, Irvine, United States|
|Kcbl Management ApS||-|
|Luyuan Dacheng||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Wangding||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|$300M||19 Apr 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$370M||18 Nov 2021||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$55M||26 Oct 2021||-|
|$60M||26 Aug 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$117M||28 Jul 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$230M||12 Jan 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$700M||23 Jun 2020||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$40M||18 Mar 2020||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$60M||09 Jan 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
– Ring Therapeutics is a Cambridge, Mass.-based life sciences company.
– The company raised $117m in Series B funding.
– Backers included Invus, Altitude Life Science Ventures, Partners Investment, UPMC Enterprises, alongside Flagship Pioneering.
– The new investment will be used for the continued development and expansion of its novel vector Anellogy™ platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.