In 2013 was created Ally Bridge Group, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Hong Kong. The company was established in Asia in Hong Kong.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline TESARO, GRAIL, Innovent Biologics Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 26 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this Ally Bridge Group works on 0 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Ally Bridge Group is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Ally Bridge Group, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Kleiner Perkins, F-Prime Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rock Springs Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Hillhouse Capital Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrock, T. Rowe Price, Sofinnova Partners.
This organization was formed by Frank Yu. The overall number of key employees were 3.
Funds with similar focus
|Kogito Ventures||Poland, Warsaw|
|AllBright||United Kingdom, London|
|Kitty Hawk||United States, Mountain View|
|SierraMaya360||United States, Los Angeles|
|GlobalFoundries||United States, Santa Clara|
|US Ecology||United States, Boise|
|Franciscan Sisters of Mary||United States, Bridgeton|
|ZM Invest||Poland, Ropczyce|
|Startupbootcamp Amsterdam||The Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|Florida Gulfshore Capital||United States, Naples|
|Ecosystem Integrity Fund||United States, San Francisco|
|Sodero Gestion||France, Nantes|
|Presight Capital||United States, New City|
|Oak Hill Advisors||United States, New York|
|Virginia Active Angel Network||United States, Charlottesville|
|Ju Shi Chuang Tou||China, Nanjing|
|Myventure Partners||South Korea, Seoul|
|Earl Grey Capital||-|
|$260M||15 Jul 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$200M||10 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$200M||26 May 2021||United States, Wilmington|
|$110M||05 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$50M||27 Apr 2021||United States, Cambridge|
|$40M||02 Mar 2021||United States, Hayward|
|$108M||16 Feb 2021||Ireland, Dublin|
|$80M||11 Feb 2021||United States, Cambridge|
|$50M||07 Jan 2021||United States, " United States"}|
– Elligo Health Research, a healthcare-enabling research organization powered by the novel IntElligo technology, announced a $135m Series E financing round.
– Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital and Ally Bridge Group participated in the financing round.
– The round was also participated by Norwest Venture Partners and all major existing investors, including Cerner, Hatteras Venture Partners, Noro-Moseley Partners, Piper Sandler Merchant Banking, Shumway Capital, and Syneos Health.
– This financing allows Elligo to invest further in its technology platform and leverage data in new ways to address current challenges in the clinical trial industry.
– Imperative Care, Inc. announced that it has closed a $260m Series D financing led by D1 Capital Partners.
– New investors HealthCor Investments LLC and Innovatus Capital Partners also joined the round. Existing Imperative Care investors Ally Bridge Group, Bain Capital Life Sciences, Ascension Ventures, Delos Capital, Rock Springs Capital, and Amed Ventures participated in the financing.
– James Rogers from D1 will join Imperative Care’s Board of Directors.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to support ongoing commercialization and development of a wide range of Imperative Care’s technologies in the broad continuum of stroke care, as well as to create a strategic network of wholly owned development subsidiaries in a number of areas of synergy.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.