Aescap Venture appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The venture was found in Europe in The Netherlands. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Amsterdam.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Aescap Venture, startups are often financed by Sunstone Life Science Ventures, Novo Holdings, Atlas Venture. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TVM Capital, Sunstone Life Science Ventures, De Hoge Dennen Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation, Wellcome Trust, TVM Capital.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Chemical, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ProtAffin Biotechnologie, Aquapharm Biodiscovery, EOS (Ethical Oncology Science).
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2010. Opposing the other organizations, this Aescap Venture works on 6 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015.
|20M||08 Feb 2007||Belgium, Ghent|
|80M||24 Nov 2017||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|30M||23 Jun 2008||Switzerland, Basel|
|18M||29 Oct 2008||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|16M||08 Mar 2017||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|24M||09 Jan 2015||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|20M||07 Sep 2011||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|51M||09 Jun 2011||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|45M||14 Jun 2021||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
EOS (Ethical Oncology Science)
|17M||14 Jun 2021||Italy, Milan|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.