Shell Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 1996. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in The Netherlands. Shell Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Rijswijk.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. This Shell Ventures works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 33 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sonnen, Aquion Energy, Sense. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Oil and Gas, Solar. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Shell Ventures, startups are often financed by Energy Impact Partners, Prelude Ventures, LLC, GE Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Prelude Ventures, LLC, Energy Impact Partners, Capricorn Investment Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Energy Impact Partners, Prelude Ventures, LLC, Capricorn Investment Group.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$160M||19 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$50M||16 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$13M||29 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|16 Jun 2021||China, Dongcheng District|
|$24M||31 Mar 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$15M||16 Mar 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$11M||11 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|$3M||11 Jan 2021||United Kingdom, London|
Cumulus Digital Systems
|$8M||04 Jan 2021||United States, Cambridge|
– XCharge is a Beijing, China-based provider of an electric vehicle (EV) charging solution in Asia-Pacific and Europe. – Company raised $15m in Series B funding. – Backers included Shell Ventures and other investors. – The new investment will be used to scale up to meet the accelerated demand in charging services in fast-expanding markets. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.