The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Cambridge.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Action Potential Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Morgenthaler Ventures, Boston Scientific, Ysios Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Windham Venture Partners, Morgenthaler Ventures, Medtronic. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Medtronic, Boston Scientific, New Enterprise Associates.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CVRx, Cala Health, SetPoint Medical Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical Device, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Space Angels||United States, New York|
|Brookside Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|Highnote Foundry||United States, New York|
|Martin Currie||United Kingdom, City of Edinburgh|
|Sorbon Investments||United Kingdom, Beaconsfield|
|Nautica||United States, New York|
|$64M||27 Jan 2021||United States, Santa Clarita|
|$40M||20 Aug 2020||United States, Redwood City|
|$15M||18 Sep 2019||United States, Santa Clarita|
|03 Jul 2019||United States, New York|
|$93M||03 Jun 2019||United States, Minneapolis|
|$50M||21 May 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$12M||20 Feb 2019||United States, San Jose|
|$26M||24 Jan 2018||United States, San Jose|
|$30M||28 Aug 2017||United States, Santa Clarita|
– Neuspera Medical Inc. closed a $65m series C equity financing.
– The round was co-led by Vertex Ventures HC and Treo Ventures with participation from returning Series A and Series B investors Action Potential Venture Capital and Windham Venture Partners.
– The new funding will be used to conduct the SANS-UUI pivotal clinical study of its miniaturized implantable neuromodulation technology platform for use in subjects with Urinary Urgency Incontinence, a symptom of overactive bladder (OAB).
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.