7 Global Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
The main office of this VC is situated in San Francisco. The fund is located in United States, North America.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2019. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2018. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from 7 Global Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 other investors. Besides 7 Global Capital, start-ups are typically funded by Thrive Capital, SignalFire, Redpoint and 6 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Thrive Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Glade Brook Capital Partners. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Thrive Capital, TCV, SV Angel.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Software, E-Commerce. In addition, there are 10 more industries where it has achieved success. Hims, Capsule, Jyve are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If the applying start-up has 3 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3.
The fund was created by Alexander Argyros, Jack Leeney, Steffen Pauls, Sumeet Jain. We also identified another 5 core personnel in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
28.6% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.2 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.