6 Dimensions Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
We also identified another 3 core personnel in our database.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If there are 4 or 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. GRAIL, CStone Pharmaceuticals, Yiyao are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Pharmaceutical, Medical Device. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 13 more industries for this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5.
The fund generally invests in 7-12 deals every year. In real terms, this VC performs 38 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. 6 Dimensions Capital participates, on average, in 16 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2019.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 6-7 others. Besides 6 Dimensions Capital, start-ups are typically funded by ARCH Venture Partners, WuXi Healthcare Ventures, Venrock and 8 more VCs. The fund often co-invests with ARCH Venture Partners, Hillhouse Capital Group, Boyu Capital, overall with 27 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Temasek Holdings, Yonghua Capital, Windham Venture Partners.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
9.7% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.33 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Number of Minotaurs [amount of portfolio companies, which raised more then $1B in total]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.