Considering the real fund results, this VC is 38 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This 6 Dimensions Capital works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the 6 Dimensions Capital, startups are often financed by ARCH Venture Partners, WuXi Healthcare Ventures, Venrock. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ARCH Venture Partners, Hillhouse Capital Group, Boyu Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Temasek Holdings, Yonghua Capital, Windham Venture Partners.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline GRAIL, CStone Pharmaceuticals, Yiyao The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, Medical Device.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$43M||26 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$107M||11 Jan 2021||United States, Cambridge|
|$19M||08 May 2020||China, Dongcheng District|
|$102M||12 Mar 2020||United States, Cambridge|
|$170M||09 Sep 2019||China, Dongcheng District|
|$22M||14 Jun 2019||United States, Cambridge|
|$12M||20 Feb 2019||United States, San Jose|
|$60M||07 Feb 2019||United States, New York|
|$60M||30 Jan 2019||United States, Cambridge|
– Engine Biosciences announced the successful completion of an oversubscribed $43m Series A funding round.
– Engine identifies errors in the complex genetic codes of diseases, fixing them with precise therapeutic solutions.
– This round was led by Polaris Partners and also included new investors Invus and one of the world’s premier institutional investors, based in Singapore.
– Existing investors also participated in the Series A, which included 6 Dimensions Capital, WuXi AppTec, DHVC, EDBI, Baidu Ventures, Vectr Ventures, Goodman Capital, WI Harper, and Nest.Bio.
– Amy Schulman, Managing Partner at Polaris Partners, has joined the Engine Biosciences Board of Directors.
– FogPharma announced the completion of a $107m Series C financing round.
– The round was led by venBio Partners with participation from new investors Cormorant Asset Management, Farallon Capital Management, Invus, funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.; HBM Healthcare Investments, Casdin Capital, and PagsGroup.
– Existing investors, including GV, 6 Dimensions Capital, Deerfield Management and Blue Pool Capital also participated in the oversubscribed round.
– FogPharma’s proprietary hyperstabilized α-helical peptides (Helicon™ peptides) are a new class of therapeutics that combine the targeting strength and specificity of antibodies with the broad tissue distribution, intracellular target engagement and oral dosing optionality of small molecules.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.