11.2 Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
Comparing to the other companies, this 11.2 Capital performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from 11.2 Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
This organization was formed by Shelley Zhuang. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the 11.2 Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Felicis Ventures, Creative Destruction Lab. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, SV Angel, First Round Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Khosla Ventures, Data Collective DCVC.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cruise Automation, Ginkgo BioWorks, Lucira Health. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Genetics, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
|2M||13 Mar 2019||Canada, Old Toronto|
|1M||20 Jun 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|14 Apr 2016||United States, San Jose|
|15M||31 May 2017||United States, Palo Alto|
|01 Apr 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
|3M||18 Nov 2015||Canada, Old Toronto|
|2M||14 Nov 2013||United States, Redwood City|
|8M||16 Jun 2021||Panama, San Francisco|
|120K||16 Jul 2014||United Kingdom, Boston|
|7M||16 Jun 2021||United States, Mountain View|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.