Zeno Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
This organization was formed by Christopher Kile, Duarte Moreira. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the Zeno Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Presidio Bay Ventures, Abstract Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Vy Capital, ACE & Company. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ventures Platform, Sozo Ventures, Shaun White.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Applied Intuition, Snappr, Phiar Technologies, Inc.. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Service Industry, Employee Benefits. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|Baipeng Touzi||China, Hebei, Shijiazhuang|
|INC3 Ventures||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Philips||Drenthe, Nieuw-amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|Purple Orange Ventures||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Rock Maple Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||08 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||04 Mar 2022||Roswell, Georgia, United States|
|$20M||01 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||09 Feb 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$4M||27 Nov 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$21M||26 Sep 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||19 Sep 2019||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||19 Aug 2019||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|19 Jul 2019||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
– Mighty Buildings is a construction tech company applying automation and innovative new technologies to cut time and labor hours.
– The company raised $40m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Khosla Ventures and co-led by Zeno Ventures, with participation from returning investors Bold Capital Partners, Core Innovation Capital, and Foundamental.
– New investors included ArcTern Ventures, Abies Ventures, Modern Venture Partners, Giant Ventures, MicroVentures, One Way Ventures, Polyvalent Capital and others.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.