Bold Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Santa Monica.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Bold Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Khosla Ventures, Y Combinator, Western Technology Investment. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Khosla Ventures, Horizons Ventures, Greycroft. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DP World Group, Y Combinator, Tencent Holdings.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Computer, Software. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Insilico Medicine, AliveCor, Terramera.
The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Bold Capital Partners is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$255M||22 Jun 2021||China Hong Kong Hong Kong Island|
|$15M||25 May 2021||California San Francisco United States|
|$4M||24 May 2021||California Irvine United States|
|$7M||13 May 2021||California San Francisco United States|
|$20M||03 Mar 2021||California Los Angeles United States|
|$4M||31 Dec 2020||California United States|
|$65M||16 Nov 2020||California Mountain View United States|
|$11M||19 Oct 2020||Cambridge Massachusetts United States|
|$15M||14 Sep 2020||California San Francisco United States|
– Meru Health is a startup that aims to solve a number of the challenges associated with getting access to quality mental health care.
– The company has raised $38m in Series B funding.
– Industry Ventures led the $30m equity part.
– Early backers Bold Capital Partners, Foundry Group, Freestyle VC, FMZ Ventures and Leksell Social Ventures also participated in the equity financing, while J.P. Morgan funded the debt portion of the round.
– Elevian, an emerging biotech company developing medicines that restore youthful regenerative capacity with the potential to treat and prevent multiple age-related diseases, has raised $40m in an oversubscribed Series A round.
– The round was led by Prime Movers Lab.
– Additional investors include Bold Capital, Leslie Ventures, John A Kuelbs Family Office and others.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.