Wren Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The main department of described VC is located in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2013. This Wren Capital works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, Medical Device. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight LumeJet, Momentum Bioscience, Monica Healthcare. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Wren Capital, startups are often financed by UK Innovation & Science Seed Fund, Midven, Catapult Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are UK Innovation & Science Seed Fund, Parkwalk Advisors, Newable Private Investing. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Parkwalk Advisors, Midven, IQ Capital.
This organization was formed by Rajat Malhotra. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|BR Angels||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Charter Communications||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Cintrifuse||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America||Hatfield, Hertfordshireshire, United Kingdom|
|D. One Vision Management (DOV)||New York, New York, United States|
|GW Ventures||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Ionis Pharmaceuticals||California, Carlsbad, United States|
|Kyowa Hakko Kogy||-|
|Marubeni America Corporation||New York, New York, United States|
|Norwegian Research Council||Norway, Oslo|
|PSINet Ventures||Herndon, United States, Virginia|
|Qianhai Hengji Jiahui||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|SODICAL||Castilla y Leon, Spain, Valladolid|
|Sprint Vc||New York, New York, United States|
|Swiss Founders Fund||Sankt Gallen, Sankt Gallen, Switzerland|
|Techstars & The Heritage Group Hardtech Accelerator||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|TheClubDeal||Belgium, Brussels-Capital, Uccle|
|Xing Fu Cheng||-|
|25 Apr 2022||Harwell, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|$3M||06 Apr 2022||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|$32M||16 Feb 2022||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||23 Mar 2021||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||15 Mar 2021||Cardiff, United Kingdom|
|$1M||28 Jul 2020||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||28 May 2020||Coventry, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||05 Mar 2019||United Kingdom, England|
Oxford Space Systems
|$9M||14 Jun 2018||United Kingdom, England|
– Adapttech, a Birmingham, UK-based biomedical startup, raised £2m in funding.
– The round was supported by existing investors including the MEIF Proof of Concept & Early Stage Fund, which is managed by Mercia and part of the Midlands Engine Investment Fund, Bionova Capital (formerly Hovione Capital), as well as new investors including ACF Investors, Wealth Club and Wren Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to develop new technologies and grow sales of its system for improving the fitting of prosthetic devices.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.