Catapult Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1999. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Leicester.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Catapult Ventures, startups are often financed by South East Growth Fund & Management, Oxford Capital Partners, Spark Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Midven, Spark Ventures, South East Growth Fund & Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by South East Growth Fund & Management, Oxford Capital Partners, Octopus Ventures.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, Clinical Trials. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Abzena plc, AMR Centre, MicroBioSensor
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2008. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this Catapult Ventures works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
|$363K||29 Apr 2021||United Kingdom, " United Kingdom"}|
|$4M||08 Apr 2021||United Kingdom, " United Kingdom"}|
Left Hand Robotics
|$3M||29 Aug 2019||United States, " United States"}|
Advanced Farm Technologies
|$7M||27 Aug 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|16 Aug 2018||United Kingdom, Lancaster|
|$316K||27 Mar 2018||United Kingdom, Manchester|
|24 Jan 2018||United Kingdom, Manchester|
|$1M||16 Nov 2017||United Kingdom, Manchester|
|$1M||19 Sep 2017||United Kingdom, Manchester|
– Oculii, a maker of high-resolution commercial imaging 4D radar, raised $55M in Series B funding.
– The round was co-led by Catapult Ventures and Conductive Ventures, with participation from Taiwania Capital, Susquehanna Investment Group (SIG), HELLA Ventures, PHI-Zoyi Capital, R7 Partners, VectoIQ, ACVC Partners, Mesh Ventures, SV Tech Ventures, Schox Ventures, and Signature Bank.
– The new funding will be used to scale and deliver on demand of Tier-1’s and OEMs globally.
– Maxwellia is an Alderley Park, UK-based self-care company.
– The company raised £3.2m in funding led by Praetura Ventures with participation from the Future Fund, Catapult Ventures, Alderley Park Ventures and Biocity along with individual and angel investors.
– The new investment will be used to scale up the manufacture and rollout of drugs following MHRA approval.
– Maxwellia’s chief executive Anna Maxwell is a pharmacist with over 20 years’ experience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.