This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Beverly Hills
Watertower Ventures was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in Beverly Hills. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
At the time of investment by Watertower Ventures, a typical start-up valuation would be 50-100 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
This VC was founded by Derek Norton. Besides the listed founders, we have found 2 key employees of this fund in our database.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Adway, Brainbase, StyleRow are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as SaaS, Digital Media. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. When a start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3-4 others. Aside from Watertower Ventures, start-ups are often funded by Sputnik ATX, Michael Kassan, Jonathan Neman and 4 other funds. The fund often co-invests with BAM Ventures, Waverley Capital, Luma Launch, overall with 6 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Waverley Capital, Rogue Venture Partners, Greycroft, out of 2 investors from our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: watertowergroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
83.3% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
10.5% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.