Spider Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Spider Capital works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Spider Capital, startups are often financed by Novel TMT Ventures, Beanstalk Ventures, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Novel TMT Ventures, Peterson Ventures, Crosslink Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Peterson Ventures, Novel TMT Ventures, Crosslink Capital.
This organization was formed by Michael Neril. The overall number of key employees were 5.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, B2B. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight REscour, DataGen Technologies, Logiwa. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|2M||23 Dec 2016||United States, Houston|
|2M||07 Apr 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|10M||30 May 2018||United States, New York|
|8M||30 Jun 2017||Canada, Kitchener|
|4M||25 Jul 2019||United States, New York|
|1M||06 May 2016||United States, New York|
|1M||01 Aug 2017||United States, New York|
|2M||25 Jun 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|25 Jun 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|7M||25 Jun 2021||United States, Atlanta|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.