The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Richmond. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Tredegar Investments, startups are often financed by Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, Vanguard Ventures, Redleaf Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ARCH Venture Partners, Prism Venture Management, Dynafund Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ARCH Venture Partners, Walden International, Prism Venture Management.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Internet. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fast Track, Moai technologies, Cooking.com.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Tredegar Investments works on 3 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2000. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|50 South Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Alibaba Cloud||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Binfu Capital||China, Shanghai|
|CTC Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Galaxy Investment Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Gilbarco Veeder Root||Greensboro, North Carolina, United States|
|Launch It Capital Ltd.||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Leir Charitable Foundations||-|
|Media Do||Japan, Tokyo|
|NTT Comware||Japan, Tokyo|
|ORIX Growth Capital||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Purdue Ventures||Indiana, United States, West Lafayette|
|Smokey Investments LP||-|
|TerraSky Ventures||Japan, Tokyo|
|Untours Foundation||Media, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Win Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Y.H. Capital||China, Shanghai|
|$21M||14 Jul 2006||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$26M||19 Feb 2002||Upper Merion Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$40M||07 Nov 2001||Whitpain Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$3M||30 Jul 2001||Washington, United States|
|$30M||26 Apr 2001||California, United States|
|$42M||28 Nov 2000||Whitpain Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$30M||29 Sep 2000||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$109M||26 Sep 2000||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$2M||10 Aug 2000||Virginia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.