Dynafund Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 1997. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Torrance.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Dynafund Ventures, startups are often financed by Vanguard Ventures, DFJ, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vanguard Ventures, DFJ, Intel Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DFJ, Vanguard Ventures, Pyramid Technology Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Semiconductor, Telecommunications. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Luminous Networks, AppGenesys, Cooking.com. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2005. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Dynafund Ventures performs on 7 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2000.
The current fund was established by Richard Whiting. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|AdUX||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Aurion Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Capital for Founders||-|
|CB Alliance||New York, New York, United States|
|Cheyne Capital Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Chromo Invest||Brazil, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul|
|Deson Ventures||California, San Rafael, United States|
|Encourage Technologies||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|Frontive Holding Limited||-|
|Gakken Plus Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Kickstart Ventures||Makati, Manila, Philippines|
|Mysteel Global||Baoshan, China, Shanghai|
|RDseed||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Scottrade||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|TheVentureCity||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Trisib Capital Partners, LLC||-|
|TRW Automotive Holdings||Livonia, Michigan, United States|
|Unicorn Capital Partners||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|$22M||04 Sep 2008||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$8M||15 Aug 2006||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$21M||14 Jul 2006||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$14M||14 Jul 2005||California, United States|
|$4M||04 Apr 2005||Maryland, United States|
|$15M||02 Mar 2004||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$25M||25 Sep 2003||Cupertino, California, United States|
|$17M||30 Jun 2003||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$13M||29 May 2003||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.