In 1997 was created TI Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Los Angeles.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are eCompanies, XL Ventures, TMCT Ventures.
The fund was created by Ziad Ghandour.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Jusda, Open Influence, Ledgent Inc. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Supply Chain Management, ISP. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2000. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|A.G. Edwards & Sons||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|DS Pharma Animal Health||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Falk Strascheg Holding||Bayern, Berg, Germany|
|Ropart Asset Management||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Runzhe Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|The University of Texas at Austin||Austin, Texas, United States|
|ULS Group||Japan, Tokyo|
|Yantai Lianbaiying Shangmao||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|$12M||24 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$42M||19 Aug 2021||El Segundo, California, United States|
|$5M||25 Sep 2020||-|
|$371M||29 Jan 2019||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$2M||31 Mar 2015||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$12M||20 Sep 2000||Santa Ana, California, United States|
|$15M||30 Mar 2000||San Diego, California, United States|
– RepairSmith is a disruptive technology startup offering the first and only full-service mobile solution for automotive repair and maintenance.
– RepairSmith has raised a $42m Series B funding round from investors, including TI Capital, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche Ventures, and Spring Mountain Capital.
– The company will use this cash infusion to continue rapid expansion of its service, already available in 650 cities across six states with over 100,000 service appointments completed to date.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.