In 1999 was created XL Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile Apps, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight eCreativeSearch, vVault, Bidland.com. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the XL Ventures, startups are often financed by Gerard, Klauer, Mattison & Co. Partners, Bluefish Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Verus International, Trump Group, Tri-State Investment Group.
The top activity for fund was in 2000. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Anduin Capital||California, Mountain View, United States|
|DCB BANK||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Freemark Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Frist Cressey Ventures||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|HSBC Venture Capital Coverage Group||California, San Francisco, United States|
|IP Investimenti Partecipazioni||Italy, Piemonte, Torino|
|Juchen Capital||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Jujiang Guquan Touzi||-|
|McCombs Partners||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Mofet Technology Fund||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Neway Group Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Open Innovation and Business||-|
|Pet360||Pennsylvania, Plymouth Meeting, United States|
|Propeller Industries||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Triodos Investment Management||The Netherlands, Utrecht, Zeist|
|Zapis Capital Group||Ohio, United States, Westlake|
|Zhongdian Health Industry Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|ZJ Capital||China, Shanghai|
|$3M||15 May 2001||California, United States|
|24 Jul 2000||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
|$6M||19 Jul 2000||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$30M||02 May 2000||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|24 Apr 2000||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||30 Mar 2000||San Diego, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.