The Tokarz Group
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Purchase
The Tokarz Group was established in 2006, and is a well known VC. The fund is located in United States, North America. The main office of this VC is situated in Purchase.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2008. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2003.
This VC was founded by Michael Tokarz. Besides the listed founders, we have found 3 key employees of this fund in our database.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Network Security, Telecommunications. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Apertio. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4 others. Besides The Tokarz Group, start-ups are typically funded by Eden Ventures. The most common co-investors for the fund are Eden Ventures, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital, Deutsche Venture Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Motorola Solutions Venture Capital, Eden Ventures, Deutsche Venture Capital.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.