The Jordan Company appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1982. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Infrastructure, Insurance. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bruin Sports Capital.
The important activity for fund was in 2014. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this The Jordan Company works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the The Jordan Company, startups are often financed by Warburg Pincus, Temasek Holdings, Kelso & Company. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Warburg Pincus, Temasek Holdings, TD Securities. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec.
The fund was created by Jay W. Jordan II.
Funds with similar focus
|Bezos Expeditions||Mercer Island, United States, Washington|
|Boxin Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Brigade Group||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|BRIIA||California, San Ramon, United States|
|EDge-NYC||New York, New York, United States|
|Fatfish Internet Group||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Galileo Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Ganot Capital||Florida, Hollywood, United States|
|Good People Ventures||California, Santa Clarita, United States|
|Guangdong Culture Venture Factory||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|IDO Investments||Masqat, Muscat, Oman|
|Martis Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Opus||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Outrun Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Saiman Fund||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|Tianjin Woda Guquan Touzi||-|
|West Loop Ventures||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|04 May 2022||New City, New York, United States|
Communications & Power Industries
|19 Apr 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
Five Star Holding
|30 Mar 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|17 Nov 2021||Morrisville, North Carolina, United States|
|24 Mar 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|06 Jan 2021||Gusu District, Jiangsu, China|
|19 Dec 2020||Schuylkill Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
Heartland Home Services
|18 Dec 2020||-|
Bruin Sports Capital
|$600M||05 Nov 2019||White Plains, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.