Swiftsure Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seattle.
Comparing to the other companies, this Swiftsure Capital performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2012.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Concordia Coffee Systems, TableSafe Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Consumer Goods, Travel.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Swiftsure Capital, startups are often financed by Felicis Ventures, Voyager Capital, First Round Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Voyager Capital, Version One Ventures, Marker Hill Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SAP Concur, Amadeus IT Group.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Aalto Startup Center||Espoo, Finland, Uusimaa|
|Akamai Technologies||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Chaos Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Chazen Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Fullshare Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Government of Singapore||-|
|Growth Partner||New York, United States, Yorkshire|
|Kincang Capital||China, Jingan, Shanghai|
|L Squared Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Lakeside Invest & Consult||Kreuzlingen, Switzerland, Thurgau|
|Monstar Lab||Japan, Tokyo|
|Moore Venture Partners||California, San Diego, United States|
|NDI Medical||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Palmetto Angel 2014 Fund||Greenville, South Carolina, United States|
|PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk. (MNC Media Group)||Indonesia, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta Raya|
|Ross Video||Canada, Iroquois, Ontario|
|Selous Venture Society||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|The Social Entrepreneurs Fund (TSEF)||New City, New York, United States|
|$6M||23 Jul 2013||Washington, United States|
Concordia Coffee Systems
|$6M||06 Feb 2012||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|$2M||25 Jun 2009||Seattle, Washington, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.