This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Boston
SustainVC was established in 2007, and is a well known VC. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The main office of this VC is situated in Boston.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. KickUp, Ultranauts, Querium Corporation are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are STEM Education, Collaboration. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If the applying start-up has 3 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded.
In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 20 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 other investors. Along with SustainVC, start-ups are often financed by Wild Basin Investments, Twilio, Sustainable Resource Ventures. The fund often co-invests with Impact Engine, Ziegler LinkAge Longevity Fund, Wild Basin Investments. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by National Grid.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: sustainvc.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.