In 2007 was created SustainVC, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the SustainVC, startups are often financed by Wild Basin Investments, Twilio, Sustainable Resource Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Impact Engine, Ziegler LinkAge Longevity Fund, Wild Basin Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by National Grid.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight KickUp, Ultranauts, Querium Corporation. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are STEM Education, Collaboration. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Eiffel Energy Transition fund||-|
|Enbridge Gas||Canada, North York, Ontario|
|Food+Tech Connect||New York, New York, United States|
|Huaqiang Chuangtou||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|IBIS Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|IL&FS Investment Managers||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Launcher Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|LeCloud||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|MAPE Advisory Group||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|On Ventures||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|SMH Private Equity Group||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Taiko Bank||Japan, Nagaoka, Niigata Prefecture|
|The eCoast Angel Network||New Hampshire, Portsmouth, United States|
|The Good Stuff||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Transfac Capital||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|WISE BCI Investments||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|$7M||12 May 2022||Oakland, California, United States|
|$7M||02 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||30 Mar 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$13M||13 Aug 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||15 Jul 2020||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$3M||01 Jul 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||25 Jun 2020||Maine, United States|
|$5M||11 Mar 2020||Frisco, Texas, United States|
|$3M||05 Feb 2020||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.