Subversive Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Subversive Capital works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Subversive Capital, startups are often financed by Second Avenue Partners, Golden Seeds, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Digital Currency Group, David Stern, DCM Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DP World Group, Caspian VC Partners, WTI.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Tilray, Modumetal, Hivemapper Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Online Games, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Michael Auerbach. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Co., Ltd||-|
|Biohaven Pharmaceutical||Connecticut, New Haven, United States|
|Datalogix||Colorado, United States, Westminster|
|FA Technology Ventures||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|FFP Holdings||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Fifth Province Ventures||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Honda Motor||Japan, Tokyo|
|Mendoza Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Milestone Partners||Pennsylvania, Radnor, United States|
|Mimosa Tree Capital Partners||Oklahoma, Tulsa, United States|
|Sagin Capital & Consulting||Japan, Saga, Saga Prefecture|
|Shanghai Zhiyu Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|Sway Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Progressive Corporation||Bay Village, Ohio, United States|
|TrustMark||Basingstoke and Deane, England, United Kingdom|
|Venvest Capital||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|$5M||15 Feb 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$5M||15 Jul 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$40M||03 Jun 2021||California, United States|
ATAI Life Sciences
|$157M||03 Mar 2021||Bavaria|
|01 Jan 2021||-|
|$1M||15 Sep 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$35M||01 Jul 2020||Ontario|
|$8M||01 Jun 2020||New York, New York, United States|
QL Gaming Group
|$1M||06 May 2020||New York, United States|
– Synchron, a New York-based company developer of brain interface platforms, raised $40M in series B funding.
– The round was led by Khosla Ventures with participation from Forepont Capital Partners, ID8 Investments, Shanda Group, General Advance, Subversive Capital (Michael Auerbach), re.Mind Capital (Christian Angermayer), as well as individuals Arani Bose (Penumbra) and Thomas Reardon and existing investors NeuroTechnology Investors, METIS innovative, and the University of Melbourne.
– The company intends to use the funds to launch U.S. clinical trials of minimally invasive brain computer interface following the conduction of human trials in Australia.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.