TeleSoft Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1996. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund was created by Arjun Gupta. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the TeleSoft Partners, startups are often financed by Enterprise Partners, Battery Ventures, VentureTech Alliance. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, Intel Capital, Battery Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intel Capital, Azure Capital Partners, Enterprise Partners.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Manufacturing. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline BayPackets, Nexant, CreekPath Systems Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this TeleSoft Partners works on 1 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2000. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2006. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from TeleSoft Partners is 100-500 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$27M||14 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||14 Apr 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$40M||21 Mar 2022||Stamford, Connecticut, United States|
|$15M||05 Oct 2021||California, United States|
|$5M||01 Sep 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$13M||15 Jul 2021||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|$1M||12 Jul 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||05 May 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$14M||26 Mar 2015||California, United States|
– CircleIt is a Chicago IL-based provider of a generational platform.
– The company raised $5.1M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by CircleIt founder Art Shaikh with participation from TeleSoft Partners, a Silicon Valley venture capital firm led by Arjun Gupta, and private investor Connor Crown.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth and business reach.
– Play2Pay, a Miami FL-based mobile payments platform, raised $13M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Telesoft Partners with participation from Harbor Spring Capital, Ralph de la Vega, Tom Glocer, Jim Perry and Kris Canekeratne.
– The company intends to use the funds to rapid expansion by accelerating product development, hiring and partner engagement.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.