In 2015 was created Stadia Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the St Louis. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Stadia Ventures, startups are often financed by Wisconsin Super Angel Fund, Scrum Ventures, R/GA Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sushi Venture Partners, Startupbootcamp, Red Light Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Cedars-Sinai Accelerator, Techstars Boston Accelerator, Techstars.
Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019. This Stadia Ventures works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Stadia Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars.
This organization was formed by Art Chou, Tim Hayden. The overall number of key employees were 5.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Sports, Ticketing. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Satisfi Labs, Pico Get Personal. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Israel. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Cedrus Private Equity||-|
|Com2uS Corp.||California, El Segundo, United States|
|DoThink||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Fortis||New York, New York, United States|
|GoodVent Beteiligungsmanagement||Germany, Magdeburg, Sachsen-Anhalt|
|Kumiai Chemical Industry Co||Japan, Tokyo|
|O'Neill and Associates||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|The Osiris Group||-|
|Trawalla Group||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|$1M||07 Mar 2022||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|01 Mar 2022||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$3M||25 Jan 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$2M||02 Nov 2021||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|$1M||18 Oct 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|01 Sep 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||29 Jul 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$375K||10 Jun 2021||Totnes, Devon, United Kingdom|
|$3M||15 Mar 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– MaxOne from Grand Rapids, MI develops technology to help coaches interact and engage with athletes.
– Company raised $3.5M in funding.
– The round was led by Stadia Ventures with participation from Chris Paul, the Piquet Family Office, and Wakestream Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
– Maestro announced a $15m Series B funding round.
– New investors include NetEase, Sony Music Entertainment, and Acronym Venture Capital, alongside a host of industry titans including Twitch co-founder Kevin Lin and Moonwell Capital, founded by former Activision Blizzard executives Michael and Amy Morhaime.
– Several existing investors also contributed to the round including SeventySix Capital, The Strand Partners, Stadia Ventures, Hersh Interactive Group, and Transcend Fund, as well as early Zoom employees Richard Gatchalian and Aaron Lewis.
– Maestro more than tripled revenue in 2020, grew its team fivefold in the last six months, and paid out millions of dollars to creators since the launch of its monetization tools in May.
– The Series B capital will fuel value chain expansion of its products and continued diversification of its customer base.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.