Startupbootcamp appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2010. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
The current fund was established by Aldo de Jong, Alex Farcet, Carsten Kolbek, Patrick Zeeuw, Ruud Hendriks. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Startupbootcamp, startups are often financed by Wayra, Startupbootcamp Amsterdam, Venture Kick. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Startupbootcamp Israu00ebl, Startupbootcamp Digital Health Berlin, 3S Landing Pad. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SOSV, SEED Capital, MassChallenge.
The fund is constantly included in more than 49 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Startupbootcamp is 1-5 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Startupbootcamp works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50-100 thousands dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Monument, ULU, Cyberus Labs. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - The Netherlands. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Artificial Intelligence, Internet.
|15 Jul 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$1M||02 Feb 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|09 Dec 2021||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|08 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
Know Your Food
|$17K||30 Aug 2021||Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis, Lithuania|
|$159K||11 Mar 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$450K||22 Feb 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|10 Jan 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$18K||28 May 2020||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.