In 1997 was created Social Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Neogrowth, SmartNews. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Market Research, Business Development. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. When the investment is from Social Venture Partners the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015.
The fund was created by Don Kendall, Jacqueline Murphy. Besides them, we counted 9 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Social Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Globis Capital Partners, mixi Inc., William Lohse. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Quona Capital, Omidyar Network, Khosla Impact. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Quona Capital, Aspada, SMBC Venture Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|B.C. Innovation Council (BCIC)||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Basinghall Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Beijing Envision Investment Management Co.||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Buckhill Capital LP||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Chesapeake Energy||Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, United States|
|Gaocheng Rongxin||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Kulczyk Investments||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|LightbayCapital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|MIA Investment Limited||Dorset, Poole, United Kingdom|
|MRW Capital||Alexandria, United States, Virginia|
|OneEleven||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Reliance BIG Entertainment||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Seed Fond Aachen||Aachen, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Shandong Transportation Industry Development Fund||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|The British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association||England, London, United Kingdom|
|WE Ventures||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Woodland Venture Fund||New York, Roslyn, United States|
|$7M||04 Aug 2015||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Board on Track
|$1M||16 Jun 2015||Massachusetts, United States|
|$10M||30 Mar 2015||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$36M||07 Aug 2014||Chiyoda, Japan|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.