Globis Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1996. The venture was found in Asia in Japan. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tokyo.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Globis Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Salesforce Ventures, GREE Ventures, East Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are YJ Capital, SMBC Venture Capital, Nissay Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by YJ Capital, Global Brain Corporation, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Investment.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Globis Capital Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This Globis Capital Partners works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund was created by Jun Hosoya. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mercari, AI Medical Service, BizReach. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Japan. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Logistics. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
|4M||17 Nov 2020||United States, New York|
|01 Oct 2020||Japan, Chiyoda|
|2M||15 Sep 2020||Japan, Chiyoda|
|01 Sep 2020||Japan, Chiyoda|
|10M||29 Jul 2020|
|611M||20 Jul 2020|
|38M||14 Jul 2020||India, Delhi|
|334M||30 Jun 2020||Japan, Chiyoda|
|13M||27 Mar 2020||Japan, Chiyoda|
– CADDi, a B2B ordering and supply platform in the manufacturing and procurement industry, raised $73m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Globis Capital Partners and World Innovation Lab (WiL), with participation from existing investors DCM and Global Brain. – Six new investors also joined the round including Arena Holdings, DST Global, Minerva Growth Partners, Tybourne Capital Management, JAFCO Group and SBI Investment. – The post-money valuation is estimated at $450m. – The funding proceed... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.