In 2013 was created SixThirty, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the St Louis. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Comparing to the other companies, this SixThirty performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2015. When the investment is from SixThirty the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Banking, Software. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight S4, ClearServe, Hedgeable.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the SixThirty, startups are often financed by Startupbootcamp, Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars - London, Wayra. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cultivation Capital, UMB Banks, Reach Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Prosper Women Entrepreneurs, UMB Banks, Reinventure Group.
This organization was formed by Atul Kamra, Brian Matthews, Jim McKelvey. We also calculated 18 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||11 May 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$15M||09 May 2022||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$11M||04 May 2022||Gualeguaychu, Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
|$15M||03 May 2022||Evergreen, Colorado, United States|
|$5M||11 Feb 2022||Fort Myers, Florida, United States|
|$5M||10 Feb 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$2M||04 Feb 2022||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$4M||27 Jan 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$5M||26 Jan 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
– Neosec, a cybersecurity platform designed to secure APIs, emerged from stealth with $20.7 million in series A funding from True Ventures, New Era Capital Partners, TLV, SixThirty, and several angel investors.
– According to CEO Giora Engel, the proceeds will be put toward product development and growing Neosec’s business in the U.S., Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
– Researchers are sounding the alarm on threats to enterprise security arising from insecure APIs. Last November, Forrester warned that organizations that fail to address API vulnerabilities could face significant data breaches. And in March, Salt Security released a report on API security that showed that that 91% of organizations suffered an API-related problem last year, with more than half (54%) reporting finding exploits in their service APIs.
– FutureFuel.io, a student loan repayment platform that helps borrowers pay down debt quickly and efficiently, today announced a $10m Series A1 round, bringing its total Series A funding to $21.6M.
– This latest round was led by UBS, the world’s leading global wealth management firm, with additional participation from the investing arms of established technology, financial services, and insurance leaders, including new investor Aflac Ventures, and existing investors Fiserv, and Salesforce Ventures. Fiserv, Salesforce, and UBS are also customers of FutureFuel.io, leveraging the platform to address student debt within their workplace, as an employee benefit. All previous FutureFuel.io investors also participated in this round of funding, including Rethink Impact, Vulcan Capital, Breton, SixThirty, and the Impact Engine.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.