Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars - London is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Banking. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Chainalysis, Novicap, Jamii Africa. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical startup value when the investment from Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars - London is 5-10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars - London works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars - London, startups are often financed by Level39, FinTech Sandbox, Startup Funding Club. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Right Side Capital Management, SparkLabs Global Ventures, Chris Adelsbach. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars Ventures, SparkLabs Global Ventures, Plug and Play.
This organization was formed by Chris Adelsbach, Greg Rogers, Jenny Fielding, Kester Keating, Liron Rose, Yossi Hasson.
Funds with similar focus
|$130K||27 Jan 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||01 Jun 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$483K||31 May 2019||Estonia, Tallinn|
|01 Feb 2019||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|31 Jan 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$20K||15 Sep 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$370K||14 Sep 2018||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$120K||10 Sep 2018||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$120K||27 May 2018||London, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.