Sippl MacDonald Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1995. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The company was established in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the Sippl MacDonald Ventures, startups are often financed by XML Fund, Woodside Fund, Granite Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are XML Fund, Granite Ventures, Woodside Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Woodside Fund, 3i Group, XML Fund.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Intraspect Software, WaveMaker, ePropose. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Cloud Computing. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Sippl MacDonald Ventures works on 9 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2000.
Funds with similar focus
|New Potential Energy Fund||China, Beijing|
|Voltage Ventures||Germany, Berlin|
|Odyssey||United States, New City|
|Heilan Group||China, Jiangyin|
|Tsinghua Unigroup||China, Beijing|
|Excelestar Ventures||United States, Andover|
|Pyramis Global Advisors||United States, Smithfield|
|JAB Holding Company||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Aalto University||Finland, Espoo|
|MARL 5G Accelerator||United States, Fremont|
|VGC Partners||United Kingdom, London|
|Lankan Angel Network (LAN)||-|
|International Shooting Sport Federation||Germany, Munich|
|Community Futures Peterborough||-|
|Imaginary Ventures - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|Rockpool Investments LLP||United Kingdom, London|
|$4M||15 Apr 2008||United States, Mountain View|
|$2M||09 Jul 2007||France, " France"}|
|$11M||12 May 2004||France, " France"}|
Above All Software
|$6M||30 Oct 2002||United States, Redwood City|
|$21M||01 Sep 2000||United States, Mountain View|
|$16M||07 Aug 2000||United States, San Francisco|
|$5M||29 Jun 2000||France, " France"}|
|$25M||24 Apr 2000||United States, Raleigh|
|$16M||09 Nov 1999||United States, " United States"}|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.