XML Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1999. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Bellevue.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the XML Fund, startups are often financed by Crosspoint Venture Partners, Woodside Fund, Sippl MacDonald Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Madrona Venture Group, Crosspoint Venture Partners, Sippl MacDonald Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Woodside Fund, Miramar Ventures, Crosspoint Venture Partners.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WorldCatch.com, DataChannel, Intalio. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise, E-Commerce.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2000. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The real fund results show that this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this XML Fund performs on 2 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||09 Jul 2007||France, " France"}|
|$14M||01 Feb 2006||United States, San Diego|
|$13M||16 Jun 2004||United States, San Diego|
|$11M||12 May 2004||France, " France"}|
|$2M||02 Dec 2002||United States, San Diego|
|$13M||22 Aug 2002||United States, San Diego|
|$7M||02 Oct 2001||United States, Seattle|
|$48M||11 Jul 2001||United States, Seattle|
|$4M||21 Aug 2000||United States, Seattle|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.