Woodside Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 1983. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Redwood Shores.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Aristos Logic, Matisse Networks, Athena Design Systems. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Digital Media. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Charles E. Greb, Robert E. Larson, Vincent M. Occhipinti. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Woodside Fund, startups are often financed by DCM Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, ONSET Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ONSET Ventures, DCM Ventures, QTV Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DCM Ventures, ONSET Ventures, QTV Capital.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2000. This Woodside Fund works on 6 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|7M||20 Apr 2004||United States, Palo Alto|
|8M||02 Nov 2009||United States, San Jose|
|14M||22 Nov 1999||United States, Novato|
|15M||13 Dec 2007||United States, San Jose|
|21M||25 Aug 2006||United States, San Jose|
|9M||29 Sep 2004||United States, San Jose|
|9M||05 Nov 2001||France, Fontenay-sous-Bois|
|11M||12 May 2004||France, Fontenay-sous-Bois|
|7M||20 Apr 2004||Panama, San Francisco|
|10M||15 Feb 2000||United States, Milpitas|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.