In 1999 was created SeventySix Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Conshohocken.
The current fund was established by Wayne Kimmel. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Sports, Social Media. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Seamless, Dwolla, Indiegogo. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the SeventySix Capital, startups are often financed by ff Venture Capital, Southern Capitol Ventures, Palo Alto Investors. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kleiner Perkins, First Round Capital, ward.ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Union Square Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Village Ventures.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this SeventySix Capital performs on 10 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The top activity for fund was in 2008. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|Boston Angel Club||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|eCoast Marketing||New Hampshire, Rochester, United States|
|FF APAC Scout||-|
|Hlayisani Growth Fund||Gauteng, Randburg, South Africa|
|Iwashin RITA Partners||-|
|MakeMyTrip.com||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|National Geographic||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Norwegian Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries||Norway, Oslo|
|PC Squared, LLC||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Quandefu VC||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|20 Jul 2022||California, United States|
|27 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||30 Mar 2022||Santa Clara, California, United States|
|$2M||07 Mar 2022||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$3M||28 Feb 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$3M||24 Feb 2022||Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland|
Odds On Compliance
|$1M||04 Jan 2022||Florida, New York, United States|
|$1M||18 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|09 Jun 2021||Santa Clara, California, United States|
– Maestro announced a $15m Series B funding round.
– New investors include NetEase, Sony Music Entertainment, and Acronym Venture Capital, alongside a host of industry titans including Twitch co-founder Kevin Lin and Moonwell Capital, founded by former Activision Blizzard executives Michael and Amy Morhaime.
– Several existing investors also contributed to the round including SeventySix Capital, The Strand Partners, Stadia Ventures, Hersh Interactive Group, and Transcend Fund, as well as early Zoom employees Richard Gatchalian and Aaron Lewis.
– Maestro more than tripled revenue in 2020, grew its team fivefold in the last six months, and paid out millions of dollars to creators since the launch of its monetization tools in May.
– The Series B capital will fuel value chain expansion of its products and continued diversification of its customer base.
– U.S. Integrity is a Las Vegas and New York-based technology and data-driven analytics company monitoring match-fixing, game manipulation and other unethical or illegal betting-related activity.
– The company secured $1m in seed funding.
– This round was led by the New York Angels with participation from Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of New York, existing investor SeventySix Capital, and several prominent financial service executives and entrepreneurs.
– Jeffrey Seltzer co-led the process for the New York Angels investment group and joined as a new Board Director.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.