In 1991 was created Scottish Enterprise, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Glasgow. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
This Scottish Enterprise works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from Scottish Enterprise the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Computer. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cherwell Software, Spire Global, MindMate. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Scottish Enterprise, startups are often financed by Siemens Technology Accelerator, Scottish Investment Bank, Lancaster Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lancaster Capital, Siemens Technology Accelerator, Seraphim Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Siemens Technology Accelerator, Lancaster Capital, Robert Bosch Venture Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||25 Apr 2022||-|
|$8M||07 Apr 2022||-|
|$2M||05 Apr 2022||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$246K||31 Mar 2022||-|
|$1M||21 Mar 2022||Glasgow City, Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|$1M||07 Mar 2022||Renfrewshire, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$137K||01 Mar 2022||Glasgow City, Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|$1M||25 Feb 2022||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$6M||24 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
– EnteroBiotix is a biopharmaceutical company based in Glasgow, Scotland.
– The company raised $21m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Thairm Bio with participation from Kineticos Ventures, Scottish Enterprise and SIS Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to advance the company’s microbiome drug pipeline and product development and manufacturing capabilities and grow its headcount to around 50.
– ILC Therapeutics, a UK-based biotechnology company and pioneer in the discovery and development of a ground-breaking new class of interferon drugs, announces the successful completion of a £3.5m funding round.
– Investors include Los Angeles-based lawyer and investor, Robert Kopple; St Andrews-based Eos Angel Investment Syndicate; Scottish Enterprise; ILCT management.
– Chairman Peter Bains said: “We are very pleased to complete this important funding round and to strengthen the Board with the appointment of Robert Kopple, Professor David Harrison and Chris Brinsmead. With this funding in place, ILCT is now well positioned to strengthen its novel technology platform and to advance its lead candidate, Alfacyte™ through IND enabling studies in preparation for clinical trials as an anti-viral therapeutic for Covid 19.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.