Mercia Fund Managers appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the Henley In Arden.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. When the investment is from Mercia Fund Managers the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Mercia Fund Managers performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Thalia Design Automation, NuVision, W2 Global Data Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, Health Care.
The fund was created by Mark Payton, Tim Hazell. Besides them, we counted 18 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Mercia Fund Managers, startups are often financed by Imperial Innovations, Wayra, Northstar Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Scottish Investment Bank, Midlands Engine Investment Fund, Midven. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Innovate UK, Scottish Investment Bank, Development Bank of Wales.
|2M||01 Jul 2019||United Kingdom, City of Edinburgh|
|413K||01 Jun 2017||United Kingdom, City of Edinburgh|
|1M||02 May 2019||United Kingdom, Glasgow|
|688K||02 Feb 2017||United Kingdom, Newcastle upon Tyne|
|2M||07 Nov 2018||United Kingdom, Coventry|
|620K||01 Sep 2014||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|413K||25 Nov 2013||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|18M||26 Jul 2013||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|3M||11 Sep 2019||United Kingdom, City of Edinburgh|
|2M||28 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, Birmingham|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.