Sante Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Austin.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Sante Ventures, startups are often financed by Prolog Ventures, ONSET Ventures, Highland Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Austin Ventures, MB Venture Partners, Prolog Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Square 1 Bank, Prolog Ventures, Austin Ventures.
The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Sante Ventures performs on 7 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 57 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Therapeutics, Biotechnology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lumos Pharma, Zeno Corporation, EndoStim. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
Funds with similar focus
|Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|AO Capital Partners||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Club Acceleratori||Italy, Lombardia, Milano|
|Creative England||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|East Coast Angels||New Hampshire, Portsmouth, United States|
|Furui Jiacheng Investment Management||China, Songjiang, Songjiang District|
|GREE VR Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Groupe Rossel||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Jubilant Biosys||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Labora Group||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|One Planet||California, United States, Walnut Creek|
|Quire||New York, New York, United States|
|Quotas Beteiligungs||Germany, Hoisdorf, Schleswig-Holstein|
|Radical Investments LP||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Taiyuan Kechuang Jiade Chuangye Touzi Zhongxin||China, Shanxi, Taiyuan|
|Tudor Growth Equity||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$15M||05 Apr 2022||Menlo Park, California, United States|
|$17M||24 Mar 2022||Whitemarsh Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$25M||25 Jan 2022||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$4M||25 Oct 2021||Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States|
|$21M||23 Sep 2021||Minnesota, United States|
|$15M||23 Jun 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$12M||03 Mar 2021||Whitemarsh Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$17M||16 Feb 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$16M||26 Jan 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
– RapidPulse from Miami FL raised $15M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Santé Ventures with participation from Epidarex Capital, Hatteras Venture Partners, Broadview Ventures, and Syntheon.
– The company plans to use the funds to advance its system through expanded clinical evaluation and build out its platform of proprietary catheters.
– Geneos Therapeutics from Plymouth Meeting, Pa. develops personalized neoantigen-targeting immunotherapies for cancer.
– The company raised $12m in Series A1 funding.
– The round was led by Korea Investment Partners (KIP) – Global Bio Fund with participation from existing investors Santé Ventures and Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: INO).
– The company plans to use the funds for the expansion of the company’s:
– GT-30 Phase Ib/IIa clinical trial evaluating its personalized neoantigen-targeting vaccine,
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.